NP - Urgent Care Thornton
If this position interests you, please call me or apply online:
UCHealth Urgent Care Thornton
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion for providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level
UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome a full-time Nurse Practitioner at our Urgent Care in Thornton Colorado.
Here are a few good reasons to join our practice:
- Commitment to our patients: Working with teams of satisfied UCHealth clinicians and staff members, we are able to put our patients first by providing high-quality, personalized care
- Work-life balance: 3, 12-hour shifts ensuring you have time to enjoy the Colorado lifestyle.
- You'll work with a collaborative team: Our team is collaborative, collegial and passionate about providing evidence-based care.
Preferred Qualifications: Our ideal candidate will have at least a year of experience working as a Nurse Practitioner in an Urgent Care setting seeing both pediatric and adult patients.
Required: At least one year of experience working as a Nurse Practitioner.
***New graduates will not be considered.***
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- All credentialing expense covered
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
- Relocation expenses available