Experienced plastic surgeon with passion for reconstructive surgery needed in Fort Collins, Colo.
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationFort Collins, CO
UCHealth Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Clinic - Fort Collins
UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome an experienced, full-time, board-certified plastic surgeon.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a few years’ experience (minimum three years’ experience required).
- Enjoys the full spectrum of plastic surgery and is passionate about reconstructive surgery.
- Is comfortable with low volume, high acuity call. Call is 1:2.
- Is hard-working, dedicated to a "patients first" mentality.
- Is well-versed in the latest in evidence-based practice.
- Is a natural teacher, providing education to patients, office staff and other medical staff.
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. Join us.
About Fort Collins, Colo.
Located about an hour north of Denver, Fort Collins, with a population of more than 165,000, is a vibrant town full of local eateries, pubs, boutiques and is home to Colorado State University. With 300 days of sunshine, snow-capped mountains, idyllic lakes and clear-running rivers, “live, work, play” takes on new meaning as life seamlessly transitions from work to play.
Fort Collins boasts more than 60 miles of in-town paved trails for commuting and recreation plus miles of hiking and mountain biking trails with-in minutes from home. Grab your paddle board and head out to one of the many local lakes, grab your clubs and enjoy one of the local golf courses, or white water raft down the Poudre and Big Thompson Rivers. Local shopping, farmers markets, parks and museums are also here for your enjoyment. With a strong public education system, many activities for children and adults alike, Fort Collins is an ideal place to live and thrive.