Physician • Surgery
UCHealth Memorial Hospital North
Colorado Springs, CO
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationColorado Springs, CO
FacilityUCHealth Memorial Hospital North
Make Extraordinary Possible.
UCHealth Medical Group’s Breast practice in Colorado Springs is seeking to add a breast surgeon. Requirements are fellowship trained, ultrasound certified, and board certified in general surgery. At UCHealth, we are dedicated to putting patients first, excellence and integrity. We want you to help make extraordinary possible. Our breast surgical position is very unique, because it is entirely surgical.
Our comprehensive Breast Cancer program opportunity offers:
- Trained Nurse Practitioners who see patients with:
- Breast pain
- Abnormal imaging needing follow-up
- High risk concerns
- Day time consultations
- They are also certified to assist in surgery, within post-op orders, notes, discharges and summaries.
- You, in this established and robust breast surgery practice with a full support staff, will see:
- New cancer diagnoses
- High risk lesions needing excision
- Benign tumors meriting excision
- Genetic mutation positive patients wanting prophylactic mastectomies
- Large and stable Primary Care referral base
- Ability to have a growing panel from day one with the support to build a practice that incorporates your professional interests and expertise
- Opportunity to get involved with national clinical trials in affiliation with University of Colorado as well as teaching opportunities if desirable
- Traditional employment model with:
- Competitive salary with initial salary guarantee period
- Productivity incentives
- Attractive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, paid malpractice, generous CME allowance, basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account, and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan)
About Colorado Springs, Colorado
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.