UCHealth Primary Care – Yosemite
Lone Tree, CO
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationLone Tree, CO
FacilityUCHealth Primary Care – Yosemite
The city of Lone Tree in South Metro Denver is seeking a full-time Board Certified Internal Medicine Physician
Join an established, well-respected team in Denver. At UCHealth, our mission is simple- to improve lives. We help you live your passion for providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level. UCHealth Primary Care in Lone Tree is ready to welcome a full-time board-certified or board-eligible Internal Medicine physician.
• Integrated behavioral health onsite.
• Care-team model with RN and clinical MAs to help with in-basket support.
• Practice with highly respected colleagues and share a patient-first commitment.
• Call schedule supports work-life balance: After-hours call is strictly by phone and shared with a pool of internal medicine providers.
Description and Qualifications
• Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine
• Provide primary care services in a high-functioning outpatient setting
• The UCHealth Highlands Ranch, Cherry Creek Medical Center, and Anschutz Hospitals are nearby, providing specialty care and hospital services when the need arises.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
• Guaranteed base with quality incentives and bonus potential
• Starting bonus
• Competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
• Retirement program comprised of a pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
• All credentialing expenses covered
• Continuing medical education (CME) credit
• Malpractice coverage through group provider
• Relocation expenses available
To learn more about this rewarding opportunity, please contact:
Niki Lofton, UCHealth Primary Care Network Development
At UCHealth, we live our organization’s mission to “Improve lives daily”. We value phenomenal people with incredible skill and dedication to the communities that they serve. We build supportive clinical teams backed by leadership that care and encourage you to be the best version of yourself, every day.
Here, you can put your passion to care towards providing the exceptional quality of primary care that our patients expect.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation, and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
As the regions, only academic hospital, top medical professionals, superior medicine and progressive change make UCHealth University of Colorado Hospital in metro Denver (UCH) one of the leading hospitals in the nation.
We are proud to be the official Hospital of the U.S. Olympic and Paralympic Training Center, Colorado Springs. And to have been designated the #1 hospital in Colorado in 2021-22 by U.S. News & World Report. This recognition is a testament to the quality care we deliver every day, as well as our commitment to putting patients first.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.