Physician • Hospitalist
UCHealth Hospital Medicine – Memorial Central
Colorado Springs, CO
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationColorado Springs, CO
FacilityUCHealth Hospital Medicine – Memorial Central
Make Extraordinary Possible
Enjoy beautiful Colorado Springs, Colorado as a full-time Internal Medicine Hospitalist physician.
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion of providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level. UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome an experienced full-time hospitalist who is enthusiastic and patient-driven to join our team covering both Memorial Hospital-Central and Memorial Hospital-North.
Position Details• Physicians will work 160 shifts per year as full-time. Extra shifts are available.
• We offer three shifts; physicians rotate through all three.
• Our schedule is seven-on-seven off. Night shift is 5-7 rotations a year.
• This hospitalist group primarily covers two hospitals.
• Average daily census per physician is 19-23 patients/shift plus admissions.
• Applying physicians must be board-eligible/certified in Internal Medicine.
At UCHealth, we are dedicated to putting patients first, excellence and integrity. We want you to help make extraordinary possible.
Our competitive compensation package includes:
• The pay range for this full-time position is $288,000-$320,000 /annually. If applicable, a quality and/or productivity bonus may be offered.
• Relocation package may be offered to eligible candidates.
• Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
• Exceptional health and welfare benefits including medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
• Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
• Paid malpractice.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
About Colorado Springs, Colorado
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.