UCHealth is ready to welcome a full-time Family Medicine physician who is patient-driven, adaptable, and easy-going to join our float team in Northern Colorado.
At UCHealth, we're looking for those who are talented and inspired - those who don't shy away from daily opportunities to improve lives. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible.
UCHealth is looking for a full-time family medicine physician to float between our multiple locations in Northern Colorado.
- Enjoy a 4.5 day, 36 patient contact hour work week.
- Follow-up care for pediatrics to geriatrics.
- Assignments are typically two weeks or longer.
- No call.
- The ideal candidate would have at least two years experience.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program encompassing a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.