UCHealth Ivinson Memorial Hospital - Laramie
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
FacilityUCHealth Ivinson Memorial Hospital - Laramie
UCHealth Medical Group, part of UCHealth, and the team at Ivinson Memorial Hospital are excited to welcome a full-time oncologist. Working in Laramie, Wyoming, you’ll:
- See a wide variety of hematology and oncology patients.
- Care for patients in a new beautiful clinic space with an incredible team of infusion nurses.
- Have a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to ensure you’ll be able to work hard and play harder.
- Focus on outpatient care. Nurse practitioners share in call coverage, and call responsibilities are minimal, ensuring you have time to enjoy the Wyoming lifestyle. Living in Laramie means access to the outdoors with time to ski, snowshoe, snowmobile, fly fish and more.
- Have radiation oncology and PharmD locally and access to a team of colleagues in northern Colorado as well as access to the region’s only NCI-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center at University of Colorado Cancer Center in metro Denver.
For candidates with children, Wyoming high school students are eligible for the Hathaway Scholarship, a program for students preparing for post-secondary education within the state of Wyoming.
About Laramie, Wyo.
Laramie is an eclectic town comprised of an exciting combination of college town vibrancy, western history and epic outdoor adventure. Join our Ivinson Hospital team where you will practice at an award winning, thriving community hospital in a friendly and welcoming mid-sized community in southeastern Wyoming with a population of about 30,000 people. Home to University of Wyoming, a strong public school system and world class outdoor recreation, the city has everything you and your family needs to feel right at home.