Physician • Neurosurgery
Neurosurgery (General Practice)
UCHealth Brain and Spine - Colorado Springs
Colorado Springs, CO
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationColorado Springs, CO
FacilityUCHealth Brain and Spine - Colorado Springs
Meet some of the team:
Hear from our patients:
UCHealth Memorial Centralis expanding its Neurosciences program.We are strategically adding a General Practice Spine Surgeon. The ideal candidate will be board eligible/certified with practice experience to drive this service line.
- Join an established, collegial practice of seven physicians.
- Call is 1:4 or better and you will be supported by a tenured team of surgeons.
- UCHealth is an existing practice location and is designated as a Level 1 Trauma Center and a Comprehensive Stroke Center.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
At UCHealth, our mission is simple - to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion of providing personalize, evidence-based patient care at the highest level. Join us.Apply today.
About Colorado Springs, Colorado
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.