Physician • Anesthesia
UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central
Colorado Springs, CO
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationColorado Springs, CO
FacilityUCHealth Memorial Hospital Central
Make Extraordinary Possible
At UCHealth, our mission is simple - to improve lives. That starts with you. We improve lives through fresh ideas, innovative approaches and an unwavering commitment to world-class care.
UCHealth Medical Group and the Anesthesia group are ready to welcome a board-eligible/certified General Anesthesiologist to their team in Colorado Springs. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, interested in working full-time and focused on excellent patient care. At UCHealth, we believe each person is extraordinary, and together, we make extraordinary possible.
- You’ll provide care in multiple settings, ensuring a variety of cases and acuity, including Trauma Level I and III Centers and surgery center locations.
- You'll be part of a collaborative, collegial team that is passionate about providing evidence-based care and collaborates well with the specialty teams.
- Our physicians have 8 weeks of vacation, ensuring you have time to enjoy the Colorado lifestyle.
- The Anesthesia group is an impartial practice where holiday call, vacation scheduling, case assignment and our monthly call schedule are fairly distributed.
- Working with teams of satisfied UCHealth clinicians and staff members, we are able to put our patients first by providing high-quality, personalized care.
- EPIC EMR utilized system-wide.
We know how fast the world of healthcare is changing, and we push ourselves to stay ahead of the curve. The UCHealth Medical Group is physician led and employs nearly 1,600 physicians and advanced practice providers who aim to anticipate and address patients' every health need. We call on physicians in every career stage and specialty to lead and provide direction for the future of healthcare at UCHealth. Apply today.
unable to support visa candidates for this position.
This position offers a competitive compensation package:
- The pay range for this full-time position is $411,000-$457,000 annually. If applicable, a quality and/or productivity bonus may be offered.
- Relocation package may be offered to eligible candidates.
- Retirement plan options to fit your needs
- Exceptional health and welfare benefits including medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
- Paid malpractice.
UCHealth is an innovative, nonprofit health system that delivers the highest quality medical care with an excellent patient experience. UCHealth includes 33,000 employees, 14 acute-care hospitals and hundreds of physicians across Colorado, southern Wyoming and western Nebraska. With University of Colorado Hospital on the CU Anschutz Medical Campus as its academic anchor and the only adult academic medical center in the region, UCHealth is dedicated to providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain West. Offering more than 150 clinic locations, UCHealth provides extensive community benefits and pushes the boundaries of medicine through advanced treatments and clinical trials, improving health through innovation.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of
talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for
individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing
and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity
and curiosity so that each of us can find extraordinary qualities within
ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power to make sure you grow
and have a meaningful career. There are no limits to your potential here.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
About Colorado Springs, Colorado
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.