Physician • OB/Gyn
UCHealth Poudre Valley Hospital
Fort Collins, CO
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationFort Collins, CO
FacilityUCHealth Poudre Valley Hospital
- Have the full support of the OB/GYN, Surgical and Oncology teams as well as oncology nurse navigators and clinic/operations support. This support will allow you to function at the top of your scope of practice.
- Utilize the da Vinci surgical robots in multiple hospitals, scrubbing cases with talented OB/GYNs and/or trauma/general surgeons depending case needs.
- Partner with physician relations to help you build your practice.
- Be connected across hospital and clinic locations with EPIC.
- Achieve a balanced life, living and working in family-friendly northern Colorado, located just an hour north of Denver.
About Fort Collins, Colorado
With a population of more than 165,000, Fort Collins is a vibrant town full of local eateries, pubs, boutiques and is home to Colorado State University. With 300 days of sunshine, snow-capped mountains, idyllic lakes and clear-running rivers, ""live, work, play"" takes on new meaning as life seamlessly transitions from work to play.
Located about an hour north of Denver, Fort Collins boasts more than 60 miles of in-town paved trails for commuting and recreation, plus miles of hiking and mountain biking trails within minutes from home. Grab your paddle board and head out to one of the many local lakes, grab your clubs and enjoy one of the local golf courses, or white water raft down the Poudre and Big Thompson Rivers. Local shopping, farmers markets, parks and museums are also here for your enjoyment. With a strong public education system, many activities for children and adults alike, Fort Collins is an ideal place to live and thrive.