UCHealth Cancer Care and Hematology Clinic – Greeley
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
FacilityUCHealth Cancer Care and Hematology Clinic – Greeley
- In your practice, you will provide general hematology and oncology care with the ability to develop a sub-specialty focus based largely upon professional preference/interests.
- With this program you’ll work four days per week in Greeley, Colorado as well as participating in our outreach program monthly.
- The call schedule is very reasonable at 1:12.
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Greeley, Colorado
With a population of 107,000, Greeley is situated between two of the most beautiful features in Colorado: the majestic Rocky Mountains and the golden High Plains. It is an hour north of Denver and minutes from the surrounding northern Colorado communities of Loveland and Fort Collins. Residents enjoy healthy lifestyles filled with outdoor activities to suit any taste. Hiking, biking, golfing and boating are part of the northern Colorado lifestyle. The census bureau has named Greeley the fastest-growing metro area in Colorado. It's also been named #1 best-affordable Front Range small town by TurboTenant and was named in the top 20 cities in Colorado to raise a family by SmartAsset.