Physician • Surgery
UCHealth Medical Center of the Rockies – Loveland
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
FacilityUCHealth Medical Center of the Rockies – Loveland
UCHealth Medical Group seeks an experienced Vascular Surgeon to join our Integrated Vascular Surgery team in Loveland, Colo.
Working closely with our surgeons, cardiologists and interventional radiologists, the ideal candidate will have at least one year of post-training experience and be comfortable with open and endovascular procedures including:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid endarterectomy/TCAR
- Treatment of mesenteric obstruction
- Peripheral bypass
- AV fistulas
- Management of vascular trauma (endovascular and open)
- Complex abdominal aneurysm repair
- Potentially complex thoracic aneurysm repair
- Peripheral intervention to include mesenteric and lower extremity revascularization
- Carotid Stent placement
- Intracerebral thrombectomy
Experience with vascular access programs for ESRD patients is highly desirable but not mandatory.
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. Join us.
About Loveland, Colorado
Loveland is located 45 miles north of Denver on the I-25 corridor. This town is often referred to as America's “Sweetheart City” and is just a short drive west to the Big Thompson Canyon and Rocky Mountain National Park. Life seamlessly transitions from work to play with the over 60 miles of paved and unpaved trails, numerous lakes and easy access to the amenities of the big city or quiet peacefulness of the Rocky Mountains. Live the adventure in Loveland.