Physician • Infectious Disease
UCHealth Infectious Disease Clinic – Loveland
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
FacilityUCHealth Infectious Disease Clinic – Loveland
UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome a full-time, board-certified Infectious Disease physician in northern Colorado, just an hour north of Denver. Here are a few good reasons to join our community medicine team:
- You'll care for a variety of inpatients and clinic patients, splitting time between Greeley, Loveland and Fort Collins.
- You’ll be/become certified to care for Hyperbaric Medicine Patients.
- You'll have the opportunity to provide wound care services if you choose.
- You'll have time to enjoy the Colorado lifestyle with a 1:4 call schedule.
If you're ready to be part of a great team, see a wide variety of patients and continue to grow in your career, this position is right for you. insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Northern Colorado
Greeley, Loveland and Fort Collins, located one hour north of Denver, are situated between two of the most beautiful features in Colorado, the majestic Rocky Mountains and the golden High Plains. Residents enjoy healthy lifestyles filled with outdoor activities to suit any taste. Hiking, biking, golfing, and boating are minutes away. First-rate dining and shopping mingle with the fast-growing arts community to make Northern Colorado your lifestyle destination.