UCHealth, a nationally ranked, nonprofit health system offering advanced clinical care throughout the Rocky Mountain region, is seeking a full-time, adult/adolescent Allergist for our cutting edge medical center, opening in September 2020.
Join a health system that not only reflects the goals and purpose of its providers but also recognizes and rewards their contributions. The UCHealth Medical Group offers a collegial environment where administrative tasks no longer interfere with your ability to practice medicine.
Located in the highly-sought-after Denver neighborhood of Cherry Creek North, the world-class UCHealth Cherry Creek Medical Center will house a full range of specialties, a robust imaging center, comprehensive cancer services, outpatient surgery center, and additional ancillary services at your fingertips.
• Enjoy a four-day patient schedule so you can take full advantage of the Colorado lifestyle.
• Develop a new community-based practice that supports innovation and quality.
• Work for a physician-led group that values your expertise.
• Receive a competitive salary and full benefits package.
• Board-certified in Internal Medicine
• Board-eligible or board-certified in Allergy/Immunology
The best is waiting for you. For more information or to submit your CV, please email Suzanne Kwekel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 720-848-6551
About Cherry Creek, Colorado
Cherry Creek North is the premier outdoor retail and dining destination in Denver with over 600 businesses and 16 walkable blocks where you can find an impressive collection of art galleries, independently owned boutiques, international fashion brands, spas, salons, restaurants and luxury hotel options. This beautiful community is connected to downtown Denver and includes a 22-mile recreational path to Denver and beyond."/p>