UCHealth Cherry Creek Medical Center-new
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
FacilityUCHealth Cherry Creek Medical Center-new
UCHealth, a nationally ranked, nonprofit health system offering advanced clinical care throughout the Rocky Mountain region, is seeking a dynamic General Neurologist for our cutting edge medical center, opening in Summer 2020.
Located in the highly-sought-after Denver neighborhood of Cherry Creek North, the world-class UCHealth Cherry Creek Medical Center will house a full range of specialties, a robust imaging center, comprehensive cancer services, outpatient surgery center, and additional ancillary services at your fingertips.
- The best of both worlds- hold a faculty title as part of the renowned University of Colorado’s School of Medicine, Department of Neurology, and work in a community outpatient setting.
- Collaborate with sub-specialty experts at The University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus, located only seven miles away.
- Provide your patients with the most innovative treatments and technologies available today.
- Enjoy a four day a week patient schedule so you can take full advantage of the Colorado lifestyle. Clinical duties may include telemedicine consultation for the Neurology department.
- Receive a competitive salary and full benefits package.
• Applicants must be Board Certified or eligible to be board-certified, hold a State of Colorado medical license, and DEA license on or before your start date.
The best is waiting for you. For more information or to submit your CV, please email Suzanne Kwekel at email@example.com or call 720-848-6551.