UCHealth Yampa Valley Medical Center
Steamboat Springs, CO
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationSteamboat Springs, CO
FacilityUCHealth Yampa Valley Medical Center
- Your patients will deliver in a beautiful hospital with access to a variety of pain relief options from nitrous oxide to epidurals, thanks to a strong relationship with nursing and anesthesiology teams.
- EPIC ensures easy access to patient records in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
- The hospital and clinic are conveniently located on the same campus.
- You'll have access to the da Vinci SI robot.
- You must be a board eligible/certified OB/GYN.
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Steamboat Springs is a premier Colorado outdoor enthusiast destination. Enjoy small town living with big-city style. Steamboat, originally known as a summertime getaway, now offers hiking, camping, fishing and mountain biking to fit all levels of adventure. Winter brings with it the famous ""Champagne Powder"", and Steamboat is transformed into a skiers’ paradise. Dine alfresco along the Yampa River in the summer, or cozy up to the fire during the winter months at any one of the numerous award-winning restaurants. Staying true to its western roots, Steamboat is the destination for high-style with laid-back easy living.