Physician • Hospitalist
Nocturnist Hospital Medicine
UCHealth Hospital Medicine – Longs Peak Hospital
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
FacilityUCHealth Hospital Medicine – Longs Peak Hospital
- You must be board-eligible/certified in Internal Medicine.
- You will work 132 shifts per year (11 nights per month).
- Physician shift times: 6:30pm - 7:30am.
- You will work with APPs who help cover the evening shift at UCHealth Broomfield Hospital, helping to remotely monitor needs in Broomfield.
- Anesthesia and Critical Care Providers available for procedures as needed
- Virtual ICU provides collaboration and support overnight
- The team values work-life balance and creates a schedule to ensure that is achieved.
- Retirement program encompassing a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Longmont, Colorado
Consistently named as one of the nation’s top places to live, it’s no wonder Longmont is amongst the fastest growing communities in the nation. There’s a little something here for everyone - outstanding public schools, art, culture and the great outdoors. Here you’ll find Colorado’s first new urbanist-planned community, local breweries and distilleries, music festivals, farmers markets and easy access to hiking, camping, skiing, snowshoeing and boating. Longmont is less than an hour’s drive to Denver. And with the Rocky Mountains in our backyard, there are more than 20 ski resorts, four national parks and countless quaint mountain towns nearby to challenge your inner adventure-junkie, knock a few bucket items off the list, or simply relax in majestic and fantastic scenery.