Physician • Internal Medicine
UCHealth Primary Care
UCHealth Primary Care – Steele Street
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
FacilityUCHealth Primary Care – Steele Street
Meet some of the team:
Hear from our patients:
- Call is practice-only and shared with internal medicine colleagues in Denver.
- Enjoy a four-day workweek: 36 patient contact hours.
- Access to some of the country's leading specialists around the corner at the UCHealth Cherry Creek Medical Center opening on September 8, 2020. Specialty care services include rheumatology, endocrinology, dermatology, allergy, plastics, cancer care, general surgery, orthopedics and more. Advanced imaging, infusion, surgery center, lab, and pharmacy on site.
- Retirement program encompassing a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Denver, Colorado
Denver, known as the Mile High City thanks to the State Capitol being situated exactly one mile above sea level, is just east of the Rocky Mountains and has spectacular Rocky Mountain views.
The Denver Metro area is home to nearly 3 million people. Whether you're interested in being active outdoors, professional sports, music, performing arts, museums, fine dining or breweries and distilleries, Denver has everything you need to thrive. With the ski slopes and mountain towns about 90 minutes west, you can visit year round and enjoy a wide range of festivals, outdoor activities and soak in the natural beauty of the Rocky Mountains.