UCHealth Family Medicine – Longmont
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
FacilityUCHealth Family Medicine – Longmont
Make Extraordinary Possible
UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome a full-time Family Medicine physician who is enthusiastic and patient-driven. Come join our collegial, high-functioning, growing practice at Longmont Clinic. Situated in Boulder County, Longmont is a diverse, multicultural city, home to several high-tech companies. Nestled amongst the foothills, trails are readily accessible with hiking, biking, and skiing nearby.
Position Details• Join an established, multi-specialty clinic with 16 specialties within the facility.
• General family medicine outpatient clinic, seeing newborn to geriatric patients.
• Work 36 scheduled patient care hours per week.
• Desirable call schedule of 1:15 which is phone-only.
• Have autonomy and build your vision of exceptional patient care.
At UCHealth, we’re looking for those who are talented and inspired — those who don’t shy away from daily opportunities. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible. Apply today.
Our competitive compensation package includes:
• The pay range for this full-time position is $217,000-$240,000 /annually. If applicable, a quality and/or productivity bonus may be offered.
• Relocation package may be offered to eligible candidates.
• Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
• Exceptional health and welfare benefits including medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
• Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
• Paid malpractice
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
About Longmont, Colorado
Consistently named as one of the nation’s top places to live, it’s no wonder Longmont is amongst the fastest growing communities in the nation. There’s a little something here for everyone - outstanding public schools, art, culture and the great outdoors. Here you’ll find Colorado’s first new urbanist-planned community, local breweries and distilleries, music festivals, farmers markets and easy access to hiking, camping, skiing, snowshoeing and boating. Longmont is less than an hour’s drive to Denver. And with the Rocky Mountains in our backyard, there are more than 20 ski resorts, four national parks and countless quaint mountain towns nearby to challenge your inner adventure-junkie, knock a few bucket items off the list, or simply relax in majestic and fantastic scenery.