Physician • Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
UCHealth Primary Care - Johnstown
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
FacilityUCHealth Primary Care - Johnstown
- As the founding physician for this practice, you’ll work closely with an APP to build your vision of exceptional patient care.
- Your call schedule allows for work-life balance. After-hours call is strictly by phone and shared among a large group.
- Your patient mix will span the spectrum of medicine that includes children, young adults, and geriatric patients.
- With approximately 40 specialties within UCHealth Medical Group, you’ll have access to a wide variety of specialty care when your patients need additional care.
- Located just ten miles from Medical Center of the Rockies in Loveland, Colorado, a Level II Trauma Center
- You’ll join a financially stable organization, as our bond ratings are often among the best in the country.
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance
About Johnstown, Colorado
Johnstown is a rapidly growing community in northern Colorado. This new clinic will be located in the midst of new retail offerings, restaurants, and neighborhoods. Johnstown’s history is rooted in agriculture, but the future is all about growth and gorgeous mountain views. Located about an hour north of Denver, this family-friendly community has good schools and an abundance of recreational opportunities.
With the Rocky Mountains in our backyard, there are more than 20 ski resorts, four national parks and countless mountain towns nearby to challenge your inner adventure-junkie, knock a few bucket items off the list or simply relax in majestic and fantastic scenery.