Physician • Surgery
Trauma Surgery/Surgical Critical Care
UCHealth Medical Center of the Rockies – Loveland
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
FacilityUCHealth Medical Center of the Rockies – Loveland
- The ideal candidate will enjoy being part of a fast paced, busy, high volume, high producing group.
- The busy Level II Trauma Center service sees a large amount of ICU patients, emergency general surgery and has some clinic time.
- The team works closely with APPs.
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Loveland, Colorado
Loveland is located 45 miles north of Denver on the I-25 corridor. This town is often referred to as America's “Sweetheart City” and is just a short drive west to the Big Thompson Canyon and Rocky Mountain National Park. Life seamlessly transitions from work to play with the over 60 miles of paved and unpaved trails, numerous lakes and easy access to the amenities of the big city or quiet peacefulness of the Rocky Mountains. Live the adventure in Loveland.