UCHealth Women’s Wellness and Primary Care – Stonegate
East Parker, CO
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationEast Parker, CO
FacilityUCHealth Women’s Wellness and Primary Care – Stonegate
- 36 patient contact hours.
- You’ll work with a collegial team.
- Our call schedule supports work-life balance: Afterhours call is strictly by phone, and it is shared with a large pool of providers.
- Highly competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Four-day work week and flexible schedules available.
- All credentialing expenses covered.
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit.
About Parker, Colorado
The Town of Parker is located 25 miles south of Denver’s Central Business District in Douglas County. The current population is just over 54,000. Parker is known for its unique Western-Victorian downtown and its hometown feel. This is a popular community for young professionals with active families and serves as a residential enclave of the Metro Denver region.