Physician • Occupational Medicine
Occupational Medicine/Employee Health
UCHealth Occupational Medicine Clinic – Castle Rock
Castle Rock, CO
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationCastle Rock, CO
FacilityUCHealth Occupational Medicine Clinic – Castle Rock
- Join an established practice that incorporates acute injury care with follow-up care, scheduled appointments and physical exams as well as Occupational Medicine walk-in injuries.
- Have access to specialists who are also familiar with treating work-related injuries.
- Care for a variety of occupational medicine visit types including acute injuries with follow up care, corporate physicals and DOT exams.
- Care for UCHealth employees in need of evaluation.
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Castle Rock, Colorado
Nestled just south of Denver, Castle Rock is a thriving world-class community. With just over 62,000 residents, Castle Rock is a cherished, sought-out community for its small-town, family friendly feel. The community is slated to grow to more than 100,000 residents, and the town will continue to provide high-quality services while preserving the history and heritage of Castle Rock.
Castle Rock is bustling with outdoor activities with more than 50 miles of trails, 19 developed parks and 5,400 acres of open space for residents and visitors to enjoy. Castle Rock has been ranked multiple times by Money Magazine as a ""Top Place to Live.""