Advanced Practitioner • Critical Care
Surgical ICU - Nurse Practitioner
UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central
Colorado Springs, CO
If this position interests you, please call me or apply online:
LocationColorado Springs, CO
FacilityUCHealth Memorial Hospital Central
- Our schedule - rotating schedule to include 7 shifts in a two week period, 1:2 weekend coverage, holidays and no call coverage.
- Variety - responsible for inpatient rounding with attending trauma and surgical critical care surgeons, code team participant with trauma acute care service, performing bedside procedures, assisting with consults and other various duties.
- Our Team - is a collaborative, cohesive group with a passion for providing the best care at our Level 1 Trauma Center - Memorial Hospital Central.
• Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account, and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
• Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
• Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits
• Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance
About Colorado Springs, Colorado
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There are no limits to your potential here.