UCHealth Primary Care – Cheyenne
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
FacilityUCHealth Primary Care – Cheyenne
- Four and half-day work week.
- Patient volume is 18 to 22 patients each day.
- Call is 1:6.
- Specialist at your fingertips in Wyoming.
- Highly competitive salary and starting bonus.
- Retirement program encompassing a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
- Relocation expenses.
About Cheyenne, Wyo.
Cheyenne, Wyoming is a community of 65K with a referral base of more than 250K. Cheyenne is located only two hours north of Denver and 20 minutes from renowned world class recreation at Medicine Bow National Forest, Curt Gowdy State Park, Vedauwoo Campground and Recreations Area, Sherman Hill and Pole Mountain. Enjoy beautiful sightseeing, hiking, camping, mountain biking, rock climbing and award winning trout. Cheyenne offers the ease of laid-back living with old west charm and modern amenities. There is no state income tax in Wyoming and housing is very affordable.
For candidates with children, Wyoming high school students are eligible for the Hathaway Scholarship, a program for students preparing for post-secondary education within the state of Wyoming.