Physician • Cardiology
UCHealth Longs Peak Hospital
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
FacilityUCHealth Longs Peak Hospital
- Perform cardiac interventions at Longs Peak Hospital in Longmont, Colo, one of the region’s fastest growing community hospitals along the scenic northern Front Range.
- Spend approximately 50% of your week in the cath lab with the balance of your time spent in general cardiology clinic in Longmont.
- Partner with and supervise an APP to assist you with efficiencies in your daily practice.
- Be one of four cardiologists located in Longmont and part of the collective northern Colorado cardiology team that has more than 50 providers.
- Have eight call shifts per month.
About Longmont, Colorado
Consistently named as one of the nation’s top places to live, it’s no wonder Longmont is amongst the fastest growing communities in the nation. There’s a little something here for everyone - outstanding public schools, art, culture and the great outdoors. Here you’ll find Colorado’s first new urbanist-planned community, local breweries and distilleries, music festivals, farmers markets and easy access to hiking, camping, skiing, snowshoeing and boating. Longmont is less than an hour’s drive to Denver. And with the Rocky Mountains in our backyard, there are more than 20 ski resorts, four national parks and countless quaint mountain towns nearby to challenge your inner adventure-junkie, knock a few bucket items off the list, or simply relax in majestic and fantastic scenery.