UCHealth Women's Care Clinic – Greeley
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
FacilityUCHealth Women's Care Clinic – Greeley
- Call will be 1:5.5, ensuring you have time to enjoy the Colorado lifestyle.
- Our care team model will allow you to dedicate most of your time to the Greeley clinic location.
- You'll deliver and operate at UCHealth Greeley Hospital and UCHealth Medical Center of the Rockies.
- Your patients will deliver in beautiful hospitals with access to a variety of pain relief options from nitrous oxide to epidurals, thanks to a strong relationship with our inpatient nursing staff and the anesthesiology team.
- You’ll have access to dedicated ORs for C-sections, OR block time on the da Vinci XI robot as well as a general gynecologic OR block .
- EPIC ensures easy access to patient records in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Greeley, Colorado
With a population of 107,000, Greeley is situated between two of the most beautiful features in Colorado: the majestic Rocky Mountains and the golden High Plains. It is an hour north of Denver and minutes from the surrounding northern Colorado communities of Loveland and Fort Collins. Residents enjoy healthy lifestyles filled with outdoor activities to suit any taste. Hiking, biking, golfing and boating are part of the northern Colorado lifestyle. The census bureau has named Greeley the fastest-growing metro area in Colorado. It's also been named #1 best-affordable Front Range small town by TurboTenant and was named in the top 20 cities in Colorado to raise a family by SmartAsset.