Advanced Practitioner • Orthopedic Surgery
Ortho-Trauma - Physician Assistant
UCHealth Orthopedics Clinic – Printers Park
Colorado Springs, CO
If this position interests you, please call me or apply online:
LocationColorado Springs, CO
FacilityUCHealth Orthopedics Clinic – Printers Park
- This position includes time in the OR at our Level I Trauma Center, outpatient clinic, and ortho-trauma call. The schedule will include every other weekend.
- Our Team is a collaborative, cohesive group that thrives on providing the best care in the region.
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Colorado Springs, Colorado
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.