UCHealth Cancer Care and Hematology Clinic – Greeley
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
FacilityUCHealth Cancer Care and Hematology Clinic – Greeley
- In your practice, you will provide general hematology and oncology care with the ability for a sub-specialty focus based largely upon professional preference/interests.
- You’ll work three days per week in Greeley, Colorado with one day per week to an outreach clinic.
- The call schedule is very reasonable at 1:12.
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Loveland, Colorado
Loveland is located 45 miles north of Denver on the I-25 corridor. This town is often referred to as America's “Sweetheart City” and is just a short drive west to the Big Thompson Canyon and Rocky Mountain National Park. Life seamlessly transitions from work to play with the over 60 miles of paved and unpaved trails, numerous lakes and easy access to the amenities of the big city or quiet peacefulness of the Rocky Mountains. Live the adventure in Loveland.