UCHealth Ear, Nose and Throat Clinic – Colorado Springs
Colorado Springs, CO
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationColorado Springs, CO
FacilityUCHealth Ear, Nose and Throat Clinic – Colorado Springs
MAKE EXTRAORDINARY POSSIBLE.
UCHealth Medical Group’s Ear, Nose and Throat practice in Colorado Springs is seeking to add a new General Otolaryngology partner.
This opportunity offers:
- Established and robust ENT practice with 3 existing Otolaryngologists and 2 Physician’s Assistants and a full support staff
- Partners with Head and Neck Oncologic Surgery, Rhinology, and Facial Plastic Surgery Fellowship training
- Full Audiology services with 3 AuD Audiologists
- State-of-the-art clinic with capacity for in-office endoscopic procedures and minor surgeries
- Affiliation with Memorial Health System hospitals in the Colorado Springs region
- Large and stable Primary Care referral base
- Ability and support to build a practice that incorporates your professional interests and expertise
- A focus on lifestyle that allows for enjoyment of the Colorado mountain experience
- Traditional employment model with:
- Competitive salary with initial salary guarantee period
- Productivity incentives
- Attractive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, paid malpractice, generous CME allowance, basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account, and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan)
The UCH Medical Group ENT Practice is seeking to fill a General ENT position with excellent surgical skills; however, the ideal candidate would be a BC/BE Otolaryngologist with clinical interest or Fellowship training in Otology or Laryngology.
UCHealth clinics, staffed by UCHealth Medical Group physicians, are an integrated, multi-specialty physician and health system partnership. Physicians who are employed by UCHealth practice at over 50 clinics as well as hospitals along the Front Range of Colorado. Together, all of the UCHealth hospitals and physician clinics are focused on providing excellent patient and community health care. With a focus on improving the patient experience by sharing resources and developing standards towards achieving the best clinical outcomes, UCHealth Medical Group is the fastest growing, most comprehensive multi-specialty medical group in Colorado.Colorado Springs - Olympic City USAis the second largest city in Colorado and is located 61 miles south of Denver. Located at the base of the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains, the city is home to myriad outdoor activities, a variety of cultural, educational, and historical attractions, and is home to the United States Olympic and Paralympic Committee and Training Center as well as the United States Air Force Academy. Located just east of the geographic center of the state, the city is close to much of Colorado’s outdoor attractions and activities. Colorado Springs consistently receives high rankings such asNo. 1 Best Big City in "Best Places to Live" byMoneymagazine, #1Outside Magazine'slist of America's Best Cities, and #2 onU.S. Newslist of most desirable cities.
About Colorado Springs, Colorado
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.