UCHealth Pediatric Care Clinic – Longmont
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
FacilityUCHealth Pediatric Care Clinic – Longmont
- Inpatient hospitalist rotation with outpatient clinic.
- Shared 1:5 hospital call that is covered 7 days at a time. There is a 24-hour neonatal nurse practitioner coverage in our Level II nursery at Longs Peak Hospital.
- Enjoy clinic time in our multispecialty facility in Longmont with services including orthopedics, dermatology, general surgery, OB/Gyn, ENT, lab services, and imaging.
- No after-hours clinic phone calls required.
- Two plus years experience preferred.
- Retirement program encompassing a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Longmont, Colorado
Consistently named as one of the nation’s top places to live, it’s no wonder Longmont is amongst the fastest growing communities in the nation. There’s a little something here for everyone - outstanding public schools, art, culture and the great outdoors. Here you’ll find Colorado’s first new urbanist-planned community, local breweries and distilleries, music festivals, farmers markets and easy access to hiking, camping, skiing, snowshoeing and boating. Longmont is less than an hour’s drive to Denver. And with the Rocky Mountains in our backyard, there are more than 20 ski resorts, four national parks and countless quaint mountain towns nearby to challenge your inner adventure-junkie, knock a few bucket items off the list, or simply relax in majestic and fantastic scenery.