UCHealth Longmont Clinic
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
FacilityUCHealth Longmont Clinic
- General family medicine outpatient practice seeing newborn to geriatric patients.
- Physician will work 36 scheduled patient care hours a week.
- Desirable call schedule is 1:15. Phone call only.
- Every 13th Saturday, work a half day in clinic.
- Two or more years of experience.
- With around 40 specialties withinUCHealth Medical Group, you’ll have access to a wide variety of specialty care when your patients need additional care.
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Longmont, Colorado
Consistently named as one of the nation’s top places to live, it’s no wonder Longmont is amongst the fastest growing communities in the nation. There’s a little something here for everyone - outstanding public schools, art, culture and the great outdoors. Here you’ll find Colorado’s first new urbanist-planned community, local breweries and distilleries, music festivals, farmers markets and easy access to hiking, camping, skiing, snowshoeing and boating. Longmont is less than an hour’s drive to Denver. And with the Rocky Mountains in our backyard, there are more than 20 ski resorts, four national parks and countless quaint mountain towns nearby to challenge your inner adventure-junkie, knock a few bucket items off the list, or simply relax in majestic and fantastic scenery.