Physician • Physiatry
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central
Colorado Springs, CO
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationColorado Springs, CO
FacilityUCHealth Memorial Hospital Central
Make Extraordinary Possible
UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central, a Level I Trauma Center, is expanding its Neurosciences program. We are strategically adding a full time Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation physician, with an interest in spine, in Colorado Springs, CO. Candidates must be board eligible or board certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
At UCHealth, we’re looking for those who are talented and inspired — those who don’t shy away from daily opportunities to improve lives. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible.
- Join an established group of neurosurgeons and APPs.
- Practice out of a comprehensive stroke center
- Existing practice with deep community ties
- Have a focused interest in spine disorders
- Favorable referral lines, and opportunity to be busy from day 1.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Colorado Springs, Colorado
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.