Advanced Practitioner • Family Medicine
Primary Care Scarborough - Physician Assistant
UCHealth Primary Care – Scarborough
Colorado Springs, CO
If this position interests you, please call me or apply online:
LocationColorado Springs, CO
FacilityUCHealth Primary Care – Scarborough
UCHealth Primary Care - Scarborough is seeking a Full-Time Physician Assistant.
The ideal candidate will bring a positive and caring personality, excellent communication skills and a passion for team-based patient care.
Here are a few good reasons to join our team in Colorado Springs:
- Our schedule – supports a work-life balance with flexibility to work a 4 day work week. No call or weekends are required.
- Our Team – is a collaborative, cohesive group of 4 physicians and 3 APPs that thrive on providing the best care in the region.
- APP Involvement – with an APP committee, APP director and APP continuum plan you will always have support as you grow in your career.
- We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account, and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance
About Colorado Springs, Colorado
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists to the cultural enthusiast to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a population of just over 650,000, Colorado Springs boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation, and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than eight hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There are no limits to your potential here.