Advanced Practitioner • Surgery
General Surgery - Physician Assistant
UCHealth General Surgery Clinic – Woodland Park
Woodland Park, CO
If this position interests you, please call me or apply online:
LocationWoodland Park, CO
FacilityUCHealth General Surgery Clinic – Woodland Park
Do you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of your patients and community? Would you like to be part of a growing practice with unlimited potential? If so, we have an excellent opportunity for you.
UCHealth Surgical Clinic – Woodland Park is seeking a Full-Time Physician Assistant.
The ideal candidate is someone who is flexible, resilient, and who is looking to join a rapidly growing practice.
Here are a few good reasons to join our practice in Woodland Park:
- Our schedule – supports a work-life balance with a M-F schedule and no call requirements. Your time will be split assisting in both the General Surgery Clinic and the Women’s Care Clinic.
- Variety – you will see patients in clinic, first assist in the OR and perform in-office procedures. Clinic will include new patient, pre-op, post-op and follow-up patients on a shared patient panel while you build your own. You will first assist in general surgery and gynecological cases.
- Our Team – you will be assisting experienced surgeons on a team that is collaborative and supportive.
- APP Involvement – with an APP committee, APP director and APP continuum plan you will always have the support to grow in your career.
***2-3 years of experience required***
This position is not open to new grads.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account, and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance
About Colorado Springs, Colorado
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists to the cultural enthusiast to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a population of just over 650,000, Colorado Springs boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation, and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than eight hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There are no limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!