UCHealth Arvada Medical Center
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
FacilityUCHealth Arvada Medical Center
Make Extraordinary Possible
UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome a full-time Family Medicine physician who is enthusiastic and dedicated to the highest levels of patient care to join our primary care team at the Arvada West Medical Center, located 30 minutes from Boulder and Denver. Here we provide expert primary care with urgent care separately staffed under one roof. You’ll join a collaborative medical group focused on providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level.
Below are a few good reasons to join our practice:
- Your call schedule allows for a work-life balance. After-hours call is strictly by phone and shared among a large group.
- Your patient mix will span the spectrum of medicine that includes children to geriatric patients.
- You will join a financially stable organization with a steadfast commitment to primary care.
- Integrated behavioral health services offered onsite.
At UCHealth, we’re looking for talented and inspired people who don’t shy away from daily opportunities to improve lives. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible. Apply today.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Arvada, Colorado
The citizens of Arvada have a great deal of pride in their city. Located just northwest of Denver, our state’s capitol, Arvada is a community unlike many others. Arvada consistently competes with the larger metropolitan district in areas such as business and commerce, but it retains a small-town charm that other suburbs can’t replicate. With such great assets as the Arvada Center, the Apex Center and a historic shopping district, Olde Town, Arvada is thriving. A highly educated workforce, low crime rate and excellent quality of life (where outdoor adventures abound!) have all contributed to the popularity of Colorado’s 8th largest city.
Showcasing an extensive trail system that connects residents to the larger regional trail system and includes 125 miles of hiking, biking and horseback riding trails, Arvada is just minutes from DIA, downtown Denver and popular mountain communities. Residents enjoy quaint neighborhoods, a robust mix of businesses and strong civic guidance. Arvada has been the recipient of state and national level awards for its business retention program.