Physician • Orthopedic Surgery
General Orthopedic Surgery
UCHealth Pikes Peak Regional Hospital
Woodland Park, CO
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationWoodland Park, CO
FacilityUCHealth Pikes Peak Regional Hospital
UCHealth Medical Groupis ready to welcome a full-time board eligible/board certified general orthopedic surgeon with interest ina broad practice including total joints, sports, and trauma. Our team is passionate about caring for patients close to home, offers advanced minimally invasive techniques, and supports the latest in evidence-based practice.
You will see patients in clinic and operate both at Pikes Peak Regional Hospital, our rural hospital in Woodland Park, and in Colorado Springs, with the opportunity to transition your practice to a full-time rural practice in Woodland Park.
No ER call will be required at Pikes Peak Regional in Woodland Park, but some call will be required within the UCHealth Memorial system at our Level III and Level I trauma centers.
The ideal candidate:
- Is flexible, collaborative and patient-focused.
- Interested in a general orthopedic practice in a rural setting.
- Enjoys an outdoor lifestyle settled in a scenic mountain town environment.
- Enjoys a broad range of elective orthopedic surgery.
- Is well-versed in the latest in evidence-based practice.
- Enjoys being part of a collaborative and collegial orthopedic group.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account, and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Woodland Park, Colorado
Nestled in Pike Nation Forest, Woodland Park is located just 18 miles west of Colorado Springs. With a county population of approximately 25,000, this mountain town sits at an elevation of 8,465, has spectacular views of Pikes Peak and offers more than 300 days of sunshine. Woodland Park offers a small town feel with big city amenities nearby, ensuring a high quality of life for its residents.