UCHealth Quincy Medical Center
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
FacilityUCHealth Quincy Medical Center
Make Extraordinary Possible
UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome a full-time Family Medicine physician who is enthusiastic and dedicated to the highest levels of patient care to join our primary care team at the Quincy Medical Center in Aurora. Here we provide expert family medicine with urgent care separately staffed under one roof. If you are seeking a bustling practice that allows you to see a variety of patient demographics in an autonomous yet supportive environment, look no further. Medical fluency in Vietnamese or Korean is a plus.
Below are a few good reasons to join us:
- Join an established group and build your vision of exceptional patient care.
- 36 hour/week schedule with opportunities for flexibility.
- Your call schedule allows for work-life balance. After-hours call is strictly by phone and shared among a large group.
- Your patient mix will span the spectrum of medicine, including children, young adults, and geriatric patients.
- You will join a financially stable organization with one of the lowest turnover rates in the country.
At UCHealth, we’re looking for talented and inspired people who don’t shy away from daily opportunities to improve lives. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible.Apply today.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Aurora, Colorado
Located minutes away from top-ranked Cherry Creek Schools and an easy commute from highly sought-after neighborhoods in Denver and Greenwood Village- UCHealth Quincy Medical Center has no shortage of attractive offerings.
Colorado is a brilliant landscape of mountains, high plains, canyons, rivers, forests and desert lands. Living in or nearby Denver makes it possible for you to take a day trip to the mountains, attend a cultural event, sporting events, concert or check out a popular restaurant.
Located minutes from Denver International Airport, Aurora shares boundaries with the City of Denver. Aurora is flush with opportunity, experiences, and overall positive energy. Cultural diversity and heritage make the community unique. Aurora is a destination filled with distinctive attractions, locations, and one-of-a-kind activities. Explore the beauty of Aurora’s outdoors at one of the dozens of parks, 50 miles of trails, six public golf courses, or two gorgeous reservoirs—not to mention the 6,000 acres of open space.
Contact us to learn more.
About Aurora, Colorado
Aurora is flush with opportunity, experiences, and overall positive energy. Cultural diversity and heritage make the community unique. Aurora is a destination filled with unique attractions, locations, and one-of-a-kind activities. Explore the beauty of Aurora’s outdoors at one of the dozens of parks, 50 miles of trails, six public golf courses, or two gorgeous reservoirs—not to mention the 6,000 acres of open space. Discover Aurora’s intuitive cultural art district and visit one of our many theaters, museums, and family-friendly attraction. Shopping aficionados will love our mix of retail destinations, ranging from independent, locally owned boutiques to well-known, national brands.
Located minutes from Denver International Airport, Aurora shares boundaries with the City of Denver. Denver's attractions deliver unique and unforgettable experiences. From downtown amusement parks to fascinating museums, and multiple professional sports arenas.