Physician • Hematology/Oncology
UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central
Colorado Springs, CO
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationColorado Springs, CO
FacilityUCHealth Memorial Hospital Central
Make Extraordinary Possible
The UCHealth Cancer Care team, which includes hematology/oncology physicians, radiation oncologists, surgical oncologists, interventional radiology and a comprehensive supportive care team for patients, is ready to welcome a new hematologist/oncologist to our team in growing Colorado Springs, Colorado. In your practice, you will provide general care to a wide variety of patients in a part-time (0.5 FTE) position replacing a retiring physician. Duties include outreach in the region surrounding Colorado Springs.
- Unique part-time (0.5 FTE) Hematology/Oncology opportunity with a supportive team providing work/life balance.
- Competitive guaranteed salary and productivity bonus.
- Participation in high-level tumor boards.
- Opportunity to provide care to wonderful small communities in the southern Colorado area.
By joining the UCHealth Cancer Care team, you will be part of a collaborative, enthusiastic, experienced, and innovative team. We have comprehensive hematology/oncology care services for our patients, including nurse navigators, social workers, genetics, nutrition, surgical oncology, oncology rehab, support classes including yoga and cooking classes.
We offer the latest in clinical trials, along with an active tumor board schedule, and truly believe that our clinical research shapes the future of cancer care. You also will have the ability to collaborate with colleagues at Colorado’s only NCI designated Cancer Center at the CU Cancer Center in Aurora.
At UCHealth, we’re looking for those who are talented and inspired — those who don’t shy away from daily opportunities to improve lives. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Colorado Springs, Colorado
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.