UCHealth Primary Care – Briargate
Colorado Springs, CO
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationColorado Springs, CO
FacilityUCHealth Primary Care – Briargate
Make Extraordinary Possible
UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome a full-time Family Medicine physician who is patient-driven and team-oriented to join our established family medicine group at our Briargate Primary Care clinic in Northern Colorado Springs.
- Full-time outpatient clinic with 36 patient contact hours a week.
- Treat a wide range of patients from infancy to adults.
- Join six physicians and two advanced practitioners in a mixed internal medicine/family medicine setting.
- Have work-life balance with phone-only call that is shared 1:25.
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Colorado Springs, Colorado
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.