Physician • Family Medicine
UCHealth Internal Medicine – Snow Mesa
Fort Collins, CO
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationFort Collins, CO
FacilityUCHealth Internal Medicine – Snow Mesa
Make Extraordinary Possible
UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome a full-time Internal Medicine physician to join our well-established, well-known internal medicine clinic in Fort Collins, Colorado. Work alongside a team that iscommitted to excellent patient care, education, growth and work-life balance.
Highlights of this position:
- Traditional outpatient internal medicine practice.
- Partner with eight physicians, two APPs, and a psychiatrist.
- Call is phone-only with a 1:10 call rotation.
- Be a part of a care-team model to help with InBasket.
- Inherit a great patient panel from a retiring physician.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account, and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, and disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Fort Collins, Colorado
With a population of more than 165,000, Fort Collins is a vibrant town full of local eateries, pubs, boutiques and is home to Colorado State University. With 300 days of sunshine, snow-capped mountains, idyllic lakes and clear-running rivers, ""live, work, play"" takes on new meaning as life seamlessly transitions from work to play.
Located about an hour north of Denver, Fort Collins boasts more than 60 miles of in-town paved trails for commuting and recreation, plus miles of hiking and mountain biking trails within minutes from home. Grab your paddle board and head out to one of the many local lakes, grab your clubs and enjoy one of the local golf courses, or white water raft down the Poudre and Big Thompson Rivers. Local shopping, farmers markets, parks and museums are also here for your enjoyment. With a strong public education system, many activities for children and adults alike, Fort Collins is an ideal place to live and thrive.