UCHealth, a nationally ranked, nonprofit health system offering advanced clinical care throughout the Rocky Mountain region, is seeking a General Neurologist for our new UCHealth Sterling Ranch clinic and the recently opened Highlands Ranch Hospital. Sub-specialization is welcome in preferably epilepsy or headache/concussion.
• Join an existing neurosciences team to provide outpatient clinic services with some inpatient call.
• Enjoy competitive compensation with bonus potential.
• Utilize the newest and best in technology within our clinic setting including MRI, EEG, PET, CT, SPECT, DaTScan.
• Epilepsy Monitoring Unit with 24/7 coverage.
• Primary Stroke Center with access to Thrombectomy
• Find your work/life balance within a small, dynamic neurology team in our new clinic facility.
• EEG available at Highlands Ranch Hospital.
• EMG available in clinic.
Enjoy being part of a world-class health system whose medical group has more than 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers serving 12 major hospitals and more than 150 clinics and surgery centers throughout the Front Range of Colorado and southern Wyoming.
*At this time, we cannot accept visa candidates. Thank you for your interest in UCHealth.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
• Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
• Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
• Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits
• Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance
• 4-day work week and flexible schedules available
At UCHealth we’re looking for talented and inspired people — those who don’t shy away from daily opportunities to improve lives. We want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible. Apply today.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
Highlands Ranch is located 12 miles south of Denver in Douglas County and offers a magnificent quality of life and opportunities for an active lifestyle. This community is touted as one of the best destinations to raise a family in Colorado and recognized nationally by Forbes as one of the top places to move in the country. Highlands Ranch is home to energetic people and a diverse wildlife population. Eighty-five percent of homes in Highlands Ranch are located within one-quarter mile of a park, open space area or trail.