Physician • Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
Internal Medicine and Pediatric Care
UCHealth Internal Medicine and Pediatric Care – Snow Mesa
Fort Collins, CO
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationFort Collins, CO
FacilityUCHealth Internal Medicine and Pediatric Care – Snow Mesa
Join a well-established, thriving, collaborative, collegial team of five Med Peds physicians who value time with family, work-life balance, and place an emphasis on physician wellbeing.
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – make extraordinary possible. That starts with you. We help you live your passion of providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level. UCHealth Internal Medicine and Pediatric Care in Fort Collins is ready to welcome a full-time, double-board certified/board eligible (BC/BE) Med Peds physician who is enthusiastic and patient-driven.
- Work with patients of all ages, often 2 to 3 generations of families where continuity of care is prioritized.
- Work 4-4.5 days and 36 patient contact hours per week.
- Call is shared 1:6. Minimal hospital duties of 1:6 weeks for well-newborns and uncomplicated pediatric admissions.
- No NICU/PICU or delivery attendance duties.
- The growing population in Northern Colorado allows the opportunity to have a large patient panel very quickly.
- Ancillary services at your fingertips.
- All medical subspecialties available locally. Numerous pediatric subspecialties available locally or in Denver
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program encompassing a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Fort Collins, Colorado
With a population of more than 165,000, Fort Collins is a vibrant town full of local eateries, pubs, boutiques and is home to Colorado State University. With 300 days of sunshine, snow-capped mountains, idyllic lakes and clear-running rivers, ""live, work, play"" takes on new meaning as life seamlessly transitions from work to play.
Located about an hour north of Denver, Fort Collins boasts more than 60 miles of in-town paved trails for commuting and recreation, plus miles of hiking and mountain biking trails within minutes from home. Grab your paddle board and head out to one of the many local lakes, grab your clubs and enjoy one of the local golf courses, or white water raft down the Poudre and Big Thompson Rivers. Local shopping, farmers markets, parks and museums are also here for your enjoyment. With a strong public education system, many activities for children and adults alike, Fort Collins is an ideal place to live and thrive.