Physician • Hospitalist
Nocturnist - Internal Medicine
UCHealth Longs Peak Hospital
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
FacilityUCHealth Longs Peak Hospital
- Physicians will work 121 shifts per year.
- Our schedule is flexible with 3-4 day blocks and average 10 shifts/month.
- The group covers two hospitals, UCHealth Longs Peak and Broomfield Hospitals.
- 3 advanced practice providers assist the physicians at both hospitals.
- Average daily cross coverage census of 50-60 patients between both hospitals.
- Applying physicians must be Board-eligible/certified in Internal Medicine.
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Longmont, Colorado
Consistently named as one of the nation’s top places to live, it’s no wonder Longmont is amongst the fastest growing communities in the nation. There’s a little something here for everyone - outstanding public schools, art, culture and the great outdoors. Here you’ll find Colorado’s first new urbanist-planned community, local breweries and distilleries, music festivals, farmers markets and easy access to hiking, camping, skiing, snowshoeing and boating. Longmont is less than an hour’s drive to Denver. And with the Rocky Mountains in our backyard, there are more than 20 ski resorts, four national parks and countless quaint mountain towns nearby to challenge your inner adventure-junkie, knock a few bucket items off the list, or simply relax in majestic and fantastic scenery.