UCHealth Primary Care - Grandview
Colorado Springs, CO
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationColorado Springs, CO
FacilityUCHealth Primary Care - Grandview
Join an established, team-oriented, high-functioning practice in Colorado Springs, Colorado. At UCHealth, our mission is simple – make extraordinary possible. That starts with you. We help you live your passion of providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level. UCHealth Family Medicine at Grandview is ready to welcome a full-time, board-certified or board-eligible Family Medicine physician.
- Join three physicians and three APPs in a brand-new facility.
- Have access to a Behavioral Health Specialist within the clinic.
- Enjoy 36 patient contact hours per week.
- Call is phone-only and shared in a 1:25 rotation.
- Ancillary services within the facility include: lab, full radiology, allergy, physical therapy, orthopedics, PM&R, rheumatology, neurology, endocrinology, and cardiology.
- Structured in a care-team model with inbasket support.
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Colorado Springs, Colorado
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.