We are looking for a passionate Gynecologic Oncologist with the vision and enthusiasm to join our team as we grow and provide care for patients in our community of Colorado Springs, Colorado, about an hour south of Denver.
• You will be joining a well-established, high-volume practice with a seasoned staff and partner.
• You will enjoy a enjoy a steady growth of new patients with a large and loyal referral base from our 11 primary care clinics and 4 OB/GYN clinics located throughout Colorado Springs.
• You will practice and operate at our Level I trauma center UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central with access to the da Vinci XI surgical system, clinical trials and onsite infusion center.
• Faculty, teaching and mentor opportunities available if you would like to include this in your practice.
• You can enjoy your time off with America’s mountain, Pikes Peak in your backyard, and easy access to trails and ski resorts.
Awards and Recognition
• Outstanding Achievement Award for the Oncology Service Line, American College of Surgeon’s Commission on Cancer.
• Level I Tauma Center designation.
• Comprehensive Stroke Center Certification.
• ACC HeartCARE Center and ACC TAVR Certification.
• Rehab Patient Care Unit Awarded “Top Performer Award” by Uniform Data Systems.
• We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
• Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
• Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
• Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
• Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.