Physician • Cardiology
UCHealth Heart and Vascular Clinic – Loveland
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
FacilityUCHealth Heart and Vascular Clinic – Loveland
Make Extraordinary Possible
Our well established Cardiology Group is growing our cardiology program. We are adding three full time, fellowship-trained non-interventional cardiologists, board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. At UCHealth, we are dedicated to putting patients first, excellence and integrity. We want you to help make extraordinary possible.
Here are a few good reasons to join our cardiology team in northern Colorado:
- Our team - a collaborative, cohesive group that includes 39 cardiologists and 10 advanced practitioners – thrives on providing the best cardiac care in the region.
- After your first year (where call is 1:4) you will share call equally within the group (call is 1:7), ensuring you have time to enjoy the Colorado lifestyle.
- We have an extensive NI imaging program including stress nuclear imaging, echo, cardiac CT, MRI, and soon to incorporate cardiac PET.
- The group provides outreach care across northern Colorado, SE Wyoming, and the panhandle of Nebraska. Partners share in outreach coverage.
- We participate in many research trials so patients can have access to cutting edge care. Our multi-disciplinary approach helps ensure the high quality care for every patient.
- Our team prides itself on being at the cutting edge of health care, offering the latest evidence-based technologies and procedures.
We want you to live a balanced life and enjoy all that Colorado has to offer. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Northern Colorado
Greeley, Loveland and Fort Collins, located one hour north of Denver, are situated between two of the most beautiful features in Colorado, the majestic Rocky Mountains and the golden High Plains. Residents enjoy healthy lifestyles filled with outdoor activities to suit any taste. Hiking, biking, golfing, and boating are minutes away. First-rate dining and shopping mingle with the fast-growing arts community to make Northern Colorado your lifestyle destination.