UCHealth Internal Medicine – East Loveland
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
FacilityUCHealth Internal Medicine – East Loveland
Make Extraordinary Possible
Join a hard-working, collaborative team in Loveland, Colorado. At UCHealth, our mission is simple – make extraordinary possible. That starts with you. We help you live your passion of providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level. UCHealth Internal Medicine at Orchards is ready to welcome a full-time board-certified Internal Medicine physician. The ideal candidate will have two or more years' experience.
- Join three physicians and two APPs.
- Enjoy 36 patient contact hours per week.
- Call is phone-only and shared in a 1:30 rotation.
- Multi-specialty facility with FM, Occupational Medicine, Orthopedics, Endocrinology, and Urgent Care.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account, and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, and disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Loveland, Colorado
Loveland is located 45 miles north of Denver on the I-25 corridor. This town is often referred to as America's “Sweetheart City” and is just a short drive west to the Big Thompson Canyon and Rocky Mountain National Park. Life seamlessly transitions from work to play with the over 60 miles of paved and unpaved trails, numerous lakes and easy access to the amenities of the big city or quiet peacefulness of the Rocky Mountains. Live the adventure in Loveland.