UCHealth Occupational Medicine Clinic – Longmont
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
FacilityUCHealth Occupational Medicine Clinic – Longmont
We are looking for an energetic Occupational Medicine Physician with the vision and enthusiasm to join our team as we grow and provide care for patients in our community of Longmont, Colorado, about forty-five minutes north of Denver.
- Your schedule will consist of 4-10 hour shifts with no weekend or call requirements.
- You will be joining a well-established practice with APP support and a seasoned staff and partner.
- You will practice at both the Longmont and Loveland locations with no call requirements.
- You will be joining a physician-led practice with emphasis on professional autonomy and multi-specialty collaboration.
- You can enjoy your time off with easy access to Denver, hiking trails and ski resorts.
- This position is not considering new grads at this time.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
About Longmont, Colorado
Consistently named as one of the nation’s top places to live, it’s no wonder Longmont is amongst the fastest growing communities in the nation. There’s a little something here for everyone - outstanding public schools, art, culture and the great outdoors. Here you’ll find Colorado’s first new urbanist-planned community, local breweries and distilleries, music festivals, farmers markets and easy access to hiking, camping, skiing, snowshoeing and boating. Longmont is less than an hour’s drive to Denver. And with the Rocky Mountains in our backyard, there are more than 20 ski resorts, four national parks and countless quaint mountain towns nearby to challenge your inner adventure-junkie, knock a few bucket items off the list, or simply relax in majestic and fantastic scenery.