UCHealth Urgent Care – Voyager Parkway
Colorado Springs, CO
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationColorado Springs, CO
FacilityUCHealth Urgent Care – Voyager Parkway
We are looking for an energetic Occupational Medicine Physician with the vision and enthusiasm to join our team as we grow and provide care for patients in our community of Colorado Springs, Colorado, about an hour south of Denver.
- Your schedule will consist of 4-10 hour shifts with no weekend or call requirements.
- You will be joining a well-established practice with APP support and a seasoned staff and partner.
- You will practice at both the Voyager and Falcon locations.
- You will be joining a physician-led practice with emphasis on professional autonomy and multi-specialty collaboration.
- You can enjoy your time off with America’s mountain, Pikes Peak in your backyard, and easy access to trails and ski resorts.
- This position is not considering new grads at this time.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
About Colorado Springs, Colorado
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.